AAI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 170 Junior Assistant (Fire Services) Posts:
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Mumbai has issued a job notification for 170 vacancies at the western region under Recruitment notice 2017.AAI Mumbai invites online application for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Services).All eligible candidate can apply for this post by 31/12/2017.
AAI 2017 Recruitment post other details like age limit, qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
AAI Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Post Details –
I. Post Name – Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
Total No of Post – 170
II. Age limit and Relaxation –
- For General candidate – 18-30 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
III. Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs.12500-28500 per month for AAI Junior Assistant 2017 Post.
IV. Educational Qualification –
- 12th pass out (regular study) form a recognised Board with 50% marks.
- 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical / Automobile/fire with minimum 50% marks.
Note – Candidate must have a Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License which is issued at least one-two years before 31/12/2017.
V. Application Fee –
Application fee structure for Mumbai AAI Recruitment 2017 for Junior Assistant post will be as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex-serviceman – No application fee
VI. Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure of Airports Authority of India (AAI) Junior Assistant post will be based on below mention criteria –
- Computer Based (Online) Test
- Certificates/ Documents verification
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
VII. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to view or download full notification details about AAI Mumbai Junior Assistant (Fire Services) 2017 Recruitment post then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
VIII – How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for Jr. Assistant posts and other modes of application will not be accepted.Please follow below mention instruction before applying for a post –
- First, visit the Online Application page with the help of given link.
- When you click on that link a new page will open.
- Now read the all instruction carefully and start the Online Application process.
- Fill the application form carefully and provide all correct information.
- Now upload all scanned copies of relevant documents like Photograph, signature, Matriculation Certificate, Certificate of Diploma, 12th certificate, Caste Certificate, Driving License and Domicile Certificate.
- Now make an online payment for application fee throughout Net banking, Debit card and Credit card.
- After successful submission of application form take print out of it.
IX Admit Card/Result –
You can download your admit card or can view your exam result once they uploaded to the official website page.You can check or download admit card and result from here.
X. Important Date –
Please find out below mention date for AAI Recruitment 2017 post –
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application – 06/12/2017
- Last Date for Completion of Step I & II of Online Registration – 31/12/2017
- Last Date for Online Payment of Application Fees – 31/12/2017