AASL Recruitment 2018 – Airline Allied Services Limited (AASL) has issued a job notification for 39 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. AASL invites application for Marketing Head, IT Chief, Sales & Marketing Manager, Asst Engineer, Officer & Crew Controller post. All eligible candidate can apply for AASL Recruitment 2018 post by 29/06/2018.
AASL Manager, Asst Engineer & Officer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
AASL Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Head of Marketing – 01 post
- Chief of IT – 01 post
- Chief of Personnel – 01 post
- AGM Revenue Management – 01 post
- Manager – 03 post
- Assistant Engineer – 19 post
- Officer – 08 post
- Crew Controller – 05 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for AASL Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should be between 35-45 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for AASL Air India 2018 post is as follows –
- For Marketing Head – Rs. 1.5 Lakh
- For IT Chief/Personnel Chief & AGM – Rs. 80000
- For Manager – Rs. 42000
- For Asst Engineer – Rs. 50000
- For Officer – Rs. 36000
- For Crew Controller – Rs. 36000
Educational Qualification –
- For Head of Marketing Post – Full time 2 yeas Masters Degree in Business Administration with 7 years experience in sales & marketing in Aviation/Hotel Industries.
- For Chief of IT Post – Full time 4 years First Class B.E I B.Tech I B.Sc Engineering or its equivalent
in Electronics I Telecom /Electrical from a recognised University.
- For Chief of Personnel Post – Full time 2 yeas Masters Degree in Business Administration with 5 years experience in personnel management.
- For AGM Manager Post – Full time 2 years MBA with specialization in Marketing with 5 years experience in Revenue Management.
- For Manager Post – Graduation & Master degree from a recognised University with 5 years of Aviation experience.
- For Asst Engineer Post – Full time 4 years First Class B.E I B.Tech I B.Sc Engineering or its equivalent
in Electronics I Telecom /Electrical from a recognised University with 3 years post qualification experience.
- For Officer Post – MBA in Marketing with two Years Experience in Airline Passenger Sales and scheduling.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Airline Allied Services Limited Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 1500
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – No Fees
Note – Application fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited, payable at New Delhi.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for AASL Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Work Experience
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Airline Allied Services Ltd – Asst Engineer, Manager, Officer, IT Chief & Marketing Head Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for AASL Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant document like – Age Proof, Educational certificate, Experience certificate & Caste certificate.
- Carry all original documents at the time of Interview.
- Pay application fee through Demand Draft.
- Send Application Form to – Alliance Air Personnel Department, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi – 110037
Interview List/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for AASL Manager, Asst Engineer & Officer Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 02/06/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 29/06/2018