AFGIS Recruitment 2018 – Air Force Group Insurance Society (AFGIS) has issued a job notification for 03 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.AFGIS invites application for Junior Clerk post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 23/04/2018.
AFGIS Junior Clerk Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
AFGIS Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Junior Clerk Post –
No of Vacancy – 03 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for AFGIS Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 25 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 18000 per month for Air Force Group Delhi Recruitment 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Graduation in Commerce (English Medium) from a recognised University with 60% marks.
- Proficiency in MS Office with a minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m
Application Fee –
No application fee required for AFGIS Delhi Junior Clerk 2018 post.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for AFGIS Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Typing Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Air Force Group Insurance Society – Junior Clerk Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for AFGIS Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Form to – The Secretary, AFGIS Bhawan, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for AFGIS Clerk Post 2018.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 12/04/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 23/04/2018