AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 293 Senior & Junior Residents Posts:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has issued a job notification for 293 vacancies under recruitment notice 2017.AIIMS Bhubaneswar invites online application for all Indian Citizens for the posts of Senior Residents in various departments.All eligible can apply for these AIIMS Recruitment posts by 30/12/2017.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 posts other details like age limit, essential qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
AIIMS 2017 Bhubaneswar Recruitment Posts Details –
(A). Senior Residents Posts – 193
- Anaesthesiology: 15 post
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 08 posts
- Cardiology: 06 posts
- Endocrinology: 07 posts
- Gastroenterology: 06 posts
- General Med: 19 posts
- General Surgery: 18 posts
- Medical Oncology / Hematology: 14 posts
- Neonatology / Pediatrics: 09 posts
- Neurology: 07 posts
- Neurosurgery: 10 posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 06 posts
- OBG: 01 post
- Ophthalmology: 01 post
- Orthopedics: 06 posts
- Pediatric Surgery: 12 posts
- PMR: 03 posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 01 post
- Radiodiagnosis: 10 posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 05 posts
- Surgical Oncology: 12 posts
- Transfusion Medicine: 02 posts
- Urology: 07 posts
- Biochemistry: 03 posts
- Microbiology: 03 posts
- Pathology & Lab. Medicine: 02 posts
(B). Junior Resident Posts – 100
- UR – 53 post
- OBC – 27 post
- SC – 16 post
- ST – 04 post
Age limit for Senior & Junior Resident Post –
Age limit of candidate for AIIMS Recruitment 2017 posts is as follows –
- For General candidate – Below 33 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Educational Qualification –
Essential qualification of candidate for Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts under AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 will be as follows –
For Senior Resident –
- A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI/Institute of National Importance.
- For Senior Resident in Critical Care, the candidate should pass MD in Anaesthesiology with 01(one) year experience of PDF in Critical Care from recognised University.
For Junior Resident –
- MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI.
- Those candidates who have already done two terms of Junior Residency anywhere will not be considered.
Application fee for Senior & Junior Resident Post –
- General/OBC Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode – NEFT –
- Account No – 557820110000006
- IFSC code – BKID0005578
- MICR code – 751013019
- Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
Pay Scale –
- For Senior Resident Post – Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP 6600 + NPA and Allowance
- For Junior Resident – Rs. 60,000/- per month
Selection Process –
Selection procedure for AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Bhubaneswar posts will be based on below-mentioned criteria –
- Senior Resident Post – Written Test and Interview
- Junior Resident Post – Walk-in-Interview
Notification and Advertisement –
Here we are providing full notification details about Bhubaneswar AIIMS Recruitment for Senior & Junior Resident posts under Recruitment Notice 2017.You can view or download Notification PDF from here.
How to Apply –
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 invites Online application for the post of Senior and Junior Resident.To apply online please follow below-mentioned points –
- First, visit the online application page with the help of given link.
- Now click on Apply Online link to register yourself for a new post.
- Fill online Application Form carefully and upload all relevant documents along with the application form.
- Now make an online payment as an application fee.
- After successful submission take printout of application fee.
Note – Please enter a valid Email ID and Mobile number in Application Form for future reference.
Application Process for Junior Resident –
- The applicants have to report at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar at 8.00 AM along with the Application Form.
- Carry MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Carry all other documents at the time of Interviews like ID proof, experience certificate, qualification certificate, Internship certificate and Original copy of NEFT.
Important dates –
For Senior Resident Post –
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application – 08/12/2017
- Last Date for submission of Online Application – 30/12/2017
For Junior Resident Post –
- Reporting time at AIIMS Bhubaneswar – 17th January 2018 08:00 A.M.
- Documents Verification – 17th January 2018 08.00 A.M. – 11.00 A.M.
- Date & Time for Interview/Written Test – 17th January 2018, 11.00 A.M. onwards
Venue – Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.