AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS) has issued a job notification for 23 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for Stenographer Group C post by 10/02/2018.
AIIMS Stenographer post-2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Stenographer Post –
No of Post – 23 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for AIIMS Delhi Vacancy 2018 is as follow –
- For General candidate – 18-27 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400 for AIIMS Stenographer post.
Educational Qualification –
Essential qualification for Delhi Stenographer post-2018 is as follows –
- Candidate should be 12th passed out from a recognised Board.
- Have a good typing speed on a computer.
Application Fee –
For application fee details you have to check Official Notification.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for AIIMS Delhi Stenographer Group C post will be based on below criteria –
- Stenographic Typing Test
- Merit List
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi – Stenographer post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to Apply for a new post –
- First, download an Application Form by below link.
- Now fill the Application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents
- Now send Application Form to – AIIMS, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -29
Admit Card –
All candidate can download thier admit card from here for AIIMS Stenographer Post Exam 2018.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 02/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 10/02/2018