AIISH Recruitment 2018 – All India Institute of Speech & Hearing (AIISH) Mysore has issued a job notification for 16 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.AIISH Mysore invites application for Professor, Library & Information Assistant, Executive Assistant, Reader, Lower Division Clerk, Chief Accounts Officer, Lecturer in Speech Science, Special Educator & Stenographer post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 13/04/2018.
AIISH Professor, LDC & Asst Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
AIISH Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Professor of ENT – 01 post
- Professor of Language Pathology – 01 post
- Professor of Clinical Psychology – 01 post
- Reader in ENT – 01 post
- Reader in Speech Pathology – 01 post
- Reader in Speech Sciences – 01 post
- Chief Accounts Officer – 01 post
- Lecturer in Speech Science – 01 post
- Special Educator – 01 post
- Stenographer Grade I – 01 post
- Library & Information Assistant – 01 post
- Executive Assistant Grade II – 04 post
- Lower Division Clerk – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for AIISH Mysore Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 25-50 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get pay scale in Level 2 to Level 12 as per 7th CPC.
Educational Qualification –
- For Professor Post – Candidate should have MS, M.Phil and Master degree from a recognised University.
- For Reader Post – Post Graduate with PhD in the relevant Subject/Discipline or its equivalent.
- For Chief Accounts Officer Post – Post Graduate in Commerce or M.B.A with Specialization in Finance
from a recognized University or A.C.A/I.C.W.A
- For Stenographer Post – Bachelors degree from a recognized university and Good Typing Speed on Computer.
- For Executive Assistant Post – Bachelors Degree from a recognized University and Shorthand: Dictation 10 minutes. @ 100 wpm, Transcription 40 minutes on Computer.
- For Lower Division Clerk Post – SSLC or equivalent qualification and Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English Typewriting.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for AIISH 2018 Mysore Post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 400
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – Rs. 100
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for AIISH Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Skill Test
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about All India Institute of Speech & Hearing Mysore – Professor, Library & Information Asst, Executive Asst, Reader, LDC, Chief Accounts Officer, Lecturer in Speech Science, Special Educator & Stenographer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for AIISH Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Demand Draft.
- Send Application Form to – The Director All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, Manasagangothr, Mysore – 570006
Admit Card –
All Applicant can download their admit card from here, who applied for AIISH Vacancy 2018 post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 12/03/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 13/04/2018