A&N Police Recruitment 2018 – Andaman & Nicobar Islands Police has issued a job notification for 04 vacancies under Office of The Director General of Police. Andaman & Nicobar Islands invite application for Assistant Commandant and Deputy Commandant post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 10 July 2018.
A&N Islands Deputy & Assistant Commandant Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
A&N Police Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Deputy Commandant – 01 post
- Assistant Commandant – 03 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Andaman & Nicobar Islands Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should not be more than 56 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be given to the Un-reserved category candidate as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for Andaman & Nicobar Islands Port Blair Police Department 2018 post is as follows –
- For Deputy Commandant – Rs. 67700-208700
- For Assistant Commandant – Rs. 56100-177500
Educational Qualification –
- For Dy Commandant – Graduation with any discipline from a recognised University and Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department.
- For Asst Commandant – Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department and At least 03 years experience in an insurgency, border area or in the recognized training institute or central/state/Govt.
Application Fee –
Please check Andaman & Nicobar Islands Police Vacancy 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for A&N Police Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Work Experience
- Physical Standard
- Medical Standard
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Andaman & Nicobar Police – Deputy Commandant & Assistant Commandant Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for A&N Police Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Form to – Director General of Police, Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair – 744104, A&N Islands.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can check their admit card details or final result from here, who applied for Andaman & Nicobar Islands Police Dy Commandant & Asst Commandant Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 11/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 10/07/2018