Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2018 – Andaman & Nicobar Union Territory Health Mission has issued a job notification for 49 vacancies at Office of the State Health Society.Andaman & Nicobar UTHM invites application for IEC Officer, IEC Assistant, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, LDC Typist and Accountant post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 09/02/2018.
Andaman & Nicobar 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post & Pay Scale – 49 post
- IEC Officer (01 post) = Rs. 21000
- IEC Assistant (01 post) = Rs. 16000
- Staff Nurse-NUHM (05 post) = Rs. 16,000
- Social Worker-NTCP (01 post) = Rs. 25000
- Psychologist/Counsellor (01 post) = Rs. 18000
- Lab Technician (01 post) = Rs. 12128
- Pharmacist (01 post) = Rs. 15750
- Counselor (01 post) = Rs. 10500
- Renal Technician (04 post) = Rs. 25000
- Programme Assistant (01 post) = Rs. 25000
- Audiologist (01 post) = Rs. 30000
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist (01 post) = Rs. 30000
- Audiometric Assistant (01 post) = Rs. 15000
- Statistical Assistant (01 post) = Rs. 20000
- LDC Typist (01 post) = Rs. 11667
- Lab Technician (01 post) = Rs. 16000
- State Data Manager (01 post) = Rs. 18000
- Radiographer (01 post) = Rs. 25000
- Data Assistant cum-clerk (01 post) = Rs. 10500
- Staff Nurse – DEIC (01 post) = Rs. 16000
- Staff Nurse – SNCU/NBSU (11 post) = Rs. 18000
- ANMs (04 post) = Rs. 13000
- Support Staff /Office Attendant (02 post) = Rs.11088
- Physiotherapist (01 post) = Rs. 25000
- Medical Records Asst. (03 post) = Rs. 10500
- Accountant (01 post) = Rs. 18000
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Andaman & Nicobar Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-42 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be Graduate passed out in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Matriculation and B.sc nursing diploma.
- Postgraduate with the relevant subject.
- Degree Diploma in Pharmacy.
Application Fee –
For application fee information you have to check Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2018 Official Notification.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Andaman & Nicobar Union Territory Health Mission Recruitment 2018 will be based on below criteria –
- Screening of Document
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about UT Health Mission, Andaman & Nicobar – Nurse, Social Worker & Technician Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for Andaman & Nicobar Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an Application Form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of relevant documents like – Mark Sheets, Educational Certificate, Age Proof, Identity Proof and Experience Certificate.
- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “……………………………………………….” should be clearly mentioned on Application Envelop.
- Now send Application Form to – A & N Union Territory Health Mission, Office of State Health Society (A&N Islands), Quarter No. AP-III, Atlanta Point, Port Blair-744104.
Interview Schedule –
All candidate can check their Interview schedule from here, who applied for Andaman & Nicobar UT Health Mission 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 02/02/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 09/02/2018