Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 – Andhra Bank has issued a job notification for various Staff member vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. Andhra Bank invites application for Sub Staff post. All eligible candidate can apply for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 post by 14/06/2018.
Andhra Bank Sub Staff Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Sub Staff Post –
Job Location – Any Branch all over India.
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Andhra Bank Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-25 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 9560-18545 per month for Andhra Bank Sub Staff 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 10th or Graduate passed out from a recognised Board or University.
- A candidate also has basic reading/writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
Application Fee –
Please check Andhra Bank 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Note – Please go through official notification page for more details about selection procedure.
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Andhra Bank – Sub Staff Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Form to – The Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank, HR Department, Zonal office – Andhra Pradesh
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check final result from here, who applied for Andhra Bank Sub Staff Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 01/06/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 14/06/2018