Annamalai University Recruitment 2018 – Annamalai University has issued a job notification for 39 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. Annamalai University invites application for Research Associate, Project Fellow and Technical Assistant post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 09/06/2018.
Annamalai University Research Associate, Project Fellow & Technical Asst Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Annamalai University Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Research Associate – 04 post
- Project Fellow – 16 post
- Technical Assistant – 19 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Annamalai Univerisity Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Please check official notification page for age limit information.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for Annamalai University 2018 post is as follows –
- For Research Associate – Rs. 36000-40000
- For Project Fellow – Rs. 16000-18000
- For Technical Assistant – Rs. 10000
Educational Qualification –
- For Research Associate Post – Candidate should have PhD degree in the relevant subject from a recognised university.
- For Project Fellow Post – M.Sc, M.Phil or M.Tech degree from a recognised University.
- For Technical Asst Post – B.Sc, M.Sc or Diploma in engineering from a recognised University.
Application Fee –
Please check Annamalai University 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Procedure –
Candidate selection procedure for Annamalai University Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Annamalai University – Research Associate, Project Fellow & Technical Assistant Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for Annamalai University Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, prepare your Bio-Data in a prescribed format.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Carry all original document at the time of Interview.
- Send Application Form to – The Co-Ordinator, DST PURSE Phase-II Dean, Faculty of Science Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608002 (Tamilnadu)
Note – All candidate can also send their Bio-Data through Email Id at – [email protected]
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for Annamalai University RA, Project Fellow & Technical Asst Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 02/06/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 09/06/2018