APDCL Recruitment 2018- The Assam State Electricity Board (ASEB) is an electricity regulation board of the state of Assam in India. It is a Public Sector Undertaking managing the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity in the state of Assam with its successor companies Assam Power Generation Co. Ltd., Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Ltd., and Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd.
APDCL 1957 Assistant Accounts Officer & Other vacancies Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd has issued a job notification for 1957 vacancies under recruitment notice on 14th August 2018. APDCL invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assam Power Distribution Company Ltd. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 18/08/2018 and The last date application form 12/09/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
APDCL Recruitment 2018 for 1957 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
APDCL Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Assam Power Distribution Company|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Accounts Officer & Other|
|No. Of Vacancies||1957|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||18/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||12/09/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 60 post
- Office cum Field Assistant – 1000 post
- Light Vehicle Driver – 25 post
- Sahayak – 872 post
- Minimum of age – 18 years
- Maximum of Age- 44 years.
- OBC/MOBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 years,
- SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed up to 49 years,
- Departmental candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed up to 45 years.
- Assistant Accounts Officer candidates should have Bachelor Degree in 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Office cum Field Assistant candidates should have HSSLC & computer application and have diploma certificate in computer application with a minimum duration of 3 (three) months.
- Light Vehicle Driver candidates should have HSLC or equivalent examination recognized by Govt., must have at least 2 (two) years professional driving license and must be proficient in traffic rules & driving LMV/HMV.
- Sahayak candidates should have HSLC or equivalent with ITI in the trade of Wireman/Electrician from Govt. of Assam approved Institute.
Application & Examination Fee:
- SC/ST fee 250/-
- UR/OBC/MOBC candidates fee Rs 500/-
- PWD for fee exempted
- Written Test
- Physical Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Form||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|