APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued a job notification for 114 vacancies under various engineering departments.APPSC invites online application for Junior Engineer post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 20/04/2018.
PSC Arunachal Pradesh Junior Engineer Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
APPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Junior Engineer (UD & Housing) – 25 post
- Junior Engineer (PHE & WS) – 23 post
- Junior Engineer (RWD) – 66 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-30 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200 per month for APPSC 2018 Jr Engineer Post.
Educational Qualification –
- For Jr Engineer (PHE & UD) – 3 years Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/Institute.
- For Jr Engineer (PHE, UD & RWD) – 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering/Agricultural Engineering from a recognised University/Institute.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Arunachal Pradesh Jr Engineer 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 160
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 100
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for APPSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission – Junior Engineer Various Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for APPSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document like – Degree/Diploma certificate, Two Passport size Photo, Caste certificate, 10th Mark sheet for age proof, Sports certificate and Medical Board Certificate for PWD.
- Pay application fee through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Print out the application form after successful submission.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for APPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 17/03/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 20/04/2018