APSC Recruitment 2018 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued a job notification for 34 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.APSC invites application for Assam Accounts Service, Assam Local Fund Audit Service and Assam Treasury (Est.) Service post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 20/03/2018.
APSC Accounts & Audit Service 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
APSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Assam Accounts Service –
No of Vacancy – 14 post
2. Assam Local Fund Audit Service –
No of Vacancy – 14 post
3. Accountants/ Senior Accounts/ Asstt. Of Treasuries –
No of Vacancy – 06 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for APSC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- A candidate has not crossed the age of 50years on 01-01-2018.
- Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification –
- A candidate should be Graduate passed out from a recognised University.
- At least 5 years of service in the relevant cadre.
- 5 years service certificate by Appointing Authority.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for APSC 2018 post is given below –
- For General candidate – Rs. 250
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Rs. 150
Note – Application fee should be paid in Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION 105 STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF THE ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for APSC Recruitment 2018 Accountant and Audit service post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Assam Public Service Commission – Accounts Service, Audit Service & Accountants Asst Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for APSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all relevant document along with the application form.
- Attach Original Treasury fee Receipt.
- Now send application form to – The Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.
Admit Card –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for APSC Vacancy 2018 post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 17/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 20/03/2018