Army Public School Recruitment 2018 – Apply for PGT, TGT and LDC Post:
Army Public School Recruitment 2018 – Army Public School Amritsar has issued a job notification for PGT, TGT, PRT, UDC, LDC, Supervisor Administration and Lab Attendant post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 10/02/2018.
Army Public School Amritsar Recruitment 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Army Public School Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- PGT History
- PGT English
- PGT Biology
- PGT Political Science
- TGT (Math, Hindi, English, Hist., Geo & Bio)
- PRT (Music, Art, Computer & PTI)
- Supervisor Administration
- Science Lab Attendant
- Assistant Librarian
2. Age limit –
Age limit of candidate for Army PGT, TGT, PRT, UDC and LDC post-2018 is as follows –
- Below 40 years for Fresh Candidates
- Below 57 years for experienced candidates
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years
- Age limit for SA, UDC, LDC, Lab attendant & Librarian Post – 55 years
3. Educational Qualification –
- For PGT post – Master degree in relevant subject & B.Ed with min 50% marks in both (CSB Mandatory)
- For TGT post – Post graduation/graduation with relevant sub & B .Ed with min 50% marks in both. CSB and CTET/TET mandatory for contractual appointments.
- For PRT post – Post graduation and B.ED with minimum 50% marks for all general post.
- For UDC post – Graduate or fifteen years of service as a clerk.
- For LDC post – Graduate or ten years of service as a clerk.
- Lab Attendant post – Min 10+2 (Science) & Computer Literate.
- Librarian post – B.Sc. (Lib) and computer literate or Graduate with diploma in Library Science.
- Asst. Librarian post – B.Sc. (Lib) and computer literate or Graduate with diploma in Library Science.
4. Pay Scale –
For pay scale information please check official notification details.
5. Application Fee –
All eligible candidate have to pay a Demand Draft of Rs.100 – in favour of Army Public School.
6. Selection Process –
Selection procedure of candidate for Army Public School Recruitment 2018 will be based on following criteria –
- Computer Proficiency Test
7. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Army Public School – PGT, TGT, PRT, UDC, LDC, Librarian, Lab Attendant post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
8. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for Army Public School Amritsar Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below-given instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form with the help of given link.
- Now fill the application form carefully without doing any correction.
- Attach all relevant documents along with the application form.
- Enter a valid Email ID in application form for future communication.
- Send application form to – ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL, AMRITSAR, PO-KHASA.
9. Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application form – 25/01/2018
- Last date for submission of Application form – 10/02/2018