UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 68500 Posts:
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board ( UPSESSB ) has issued a job notification for 68500 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.UP Basic Education Board department invites Online Application for the Posts of (Sahayak Adhayapak) Teacher Posts.All eligible candidate can apply online for these Assistant Teacher post by 05/02/2018.
Online application for UP 68500 Assistant Teacher Posts will start from 25 Jan 2018.UP Assistant Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 posts other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Posts Details –
1. Assistant Teacher ( Shiksha Mitra) Post –
Total No of Post – 68500
2. Age limit –
Age limit of candidate for UP Teacher Recruitment 2018 post will be as follows –
- For General Male/Female Candidate – 21-40 years
- For SC/ST – Upper Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
3. Pay Scale –
The candidate who selected under UPSESSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 will get Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 per month.
4. Educational Qualification –
Education Qualification requirement for UP Assitant Teacher Recruitment Vacancy 2018 is given below –
- D.Ed Special Education
- Two years BTC from Distance Education
- 4 Year B.El.Ed Course
Note – Candidate should be clear UP Tet exam for Assistant Teacher post.
5. Application Fee –
Application fee details for UP Shikha Mitra & Sahayak Adhayapak Teacher post is as follows –
- For General and OBC Candidate – Rs. 600
- For SC/ST Candidate – Rs. 400
6. Selection Procedure –
The selection process of the candidate for Uttar Pradesh Asst. Teacher post will be based on below-given criteria –
- Written Exam
- Educational Qualification
- Document Verification
7. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about UP Assistant Teacher Post under Recruitment notice 2018 then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
8. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for Assistant Teacher post under UP Sahayak Adhayapak Recruitment 2018.To apply online Follow mention steps –
- First, access online application page to apply for a new post.
- Now select state and fill the Online Application form carefully.
- Upload all scanned copies of relevant documents like – age proof, educational qualification, domicile certificate and UP TET clearance certificate.
- Now make Online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Take print out of Online Application Form for future reference.
9. Admit Card and Result –
The candidate who applied for UP Assitant Teacher post-2018 can download there admit card from here.
10. Important Dates –
- Notification Release Date – 23/01/2018
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application – 25/01/2018
- Closing Date for Submission Of Online Application – 05/02/2018
- Closing Date for Submission Of Application Fees – 07/02/2018
- Online Screening Exam Date – 12/03/2018