Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018: Bankura District Court has issued a job notification for English Stenographer, Group D & other 55 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. Bankura District Court Recruitment invites Online for English Stenographer, Group D & other 55 vacancies. All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for (freshjobalerts.in) Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018. The Check Online and Apply Online Application Form for an official website (ecourts.gov.in) Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018. The Eligible candidates Check Advertisement and apply for Bankura District Court recruitment 2018 English Stenographer, Group D & other 55 post for online the starting submission date 14th May 2018 or last date for submitted form before 15th June 2018. Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the OrganizationIndian||Bankura District Court|
|Name & Number Of The Post||Group D 26 post, Lower Division Clerk 14 post, English Stenographer 09 post, Process Server 06 post.|
|No. Of Vacancies||55 Posts|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||14/05/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15/06/2018|
Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 for English Stenographer, Group D & other for Age Limit Minimum & Maximum give below:
- Group D: Rs.4,900 – 16,200/- with GP of Rs.1700/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- with GP of Rs.2,300/-
- For English Stenographer grade – III: Rs.7,100 – 37,600/- with GP of Rs.3,900/-.
- For Process Server: Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- with GP of Rs.2,300/-
- Group-D: Candidates applying for the post of Group-D must have passed Class- VIII from any recognized School or
recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
- English Stenographer grade & LDC: Candidates applying for the post of English Stenographer Grade III and Lower Division Clerk must have passed a Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and must possess at least a
Certificate in Computer Training from recognized Institution and for Stenographer Grade III, a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in
Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. is required.
- Process Server: Candidates applying for the post of Process Server must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent
examination from any recognized Board.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Group – D: UR Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- and SC/ST category have to pay Rs.150/- for an Application fee.
- For Other Posts: Unreserved candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and other Categories have pay Rs.200/-for Application Fee.
Selection Process For Bankura District Court:
- Skill Test
Bankura District Court Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about Bankura District Court recruitment 2018 for English Stenographer, Group D & other for 55 vacancies then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check Website for (freshjobalerts.in) Bankura DistrictCourt 2018-19.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidates can apply Online for Bankura District Court Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Click on the link and register for the Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Online Banking.
- Take print out of application form in future.
- Advertisement Date: 14/05/2018
- Starting Date for Apply: 14/05/2018
- Last Date for Apply: 15/06/2018.
Bankura District Court Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Form||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|