BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 14 Scientific Assistant Posts:
Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited (BNVNL) has issued a notification for 14 Scientific Assistant Posts.For Scientific Assistant posts details, you can check BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 Notification.All eligible candidate can apply online for BNVNL Scientific Assistant post by 8/12/2017.
BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 vacancies other details like age limit, eligibility criteria, selection process and fees information are given below.
BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 Posts Details –
1. Scientific Assistant in Health Physics
No of Post – 04
Educational Qualification – B.sc in Physics with 60% marks.
2. Scientific Assistant in Chemistry
No of Post – 02
Educational Qualification – B.sc in Chemistry with 60% marks.
3. Scientific Assistant in Electrical
No of Post – 03
Educational Qualification – 12th pass out with minimum 60% marks and have a 3 years diploma in Electrical Branch.
4. Scientific Assistant in Mechanical
No of Post – 04
Educational Qualification – 12th pass out with minimum 60% marks and have a 3 years diploma in Mechanical Branch.
5. Scientific Assistant in Instrumentation
No of Post – 01
Educational Qualification – 12th pass out with minimum 60% marks and have a 3 years diploma in Instrumentation.
Age limit for all post –
Age limit for BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 posts is as follow –
- For General > 18-30 years
- For SC/ST > Age relaxation of 5 years
- For OBC > Age relaxation of 3 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs.35400/- in level 6 as per 7th CPC for the Scientific Assistant post.
Application Fee –
The fee structure for BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 posts is as follow.
- For Gen/OBC – Rs.100
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fees
Selection Process –
BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 candidate selection will be based on –
- A candidate has to give a Written Test.
- If a candidate qualifies written exam will be called for Personal Interview.
- If a candidate qualifies both written exam and Interview will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
Notification and Advertisement –
A candidate who wants to know detailed information about BHAVINI Scientific Assistant post under 2017 Recruitment Notice can view or download full Advertisement Notification from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate are invited to apply for BHAVINI Recruitment 2017 post through an Online Application process.For Online Apply follow below points –
- First, visit online application page with the help of below-given link.
- Now open online application page by clicking on New User/Register button.
- Now enter your Name, Email ID, Phone number and Password and then click on submit button.
- And then fill Application Form carefully.
- Attach all relevant document with the Online Application Form.
- Now make an online fee payment through SBI-Net Banking.
- Take a printout of e-receipt and application form.
Important Dates –
- Opening date for submission of online application – 04/11/2017
- Last date for submission of online application – 08/12/2017
- Last date for paying the fee at bank – 11/12/2017