BHEL Recruitment 2018 – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Tiruchirappalli has issued a job notification for 918 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.BHEL invites online application for Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Wireman, Carpenter and Plumber post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 20/03/2018.
BHEL Trade Apprentice Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
BHEL Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Fitter – 330 post
- Welder – 240 post
- Turner – 25 post
- Machinist – 35 post
- Electrician – 75 post
- Wireman – 20 post
- Electronic Mechanic – 15 post
- Instrument Mechanic – 20 post
- AC & Refrigeration – 20 post
- Diesel Mechanic – 15 post
- Draughtsman – 15 post
- Sheet Metal Worker – 15 post
- Programme & System Admin Assistant – 50 post
- Forger & Heat Treater – 10 post
- Carpenter – 15 post
- Plumber – 15 post
- MLT Pathology – 03 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for BHEL Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-27 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 9892-11129 per month for BHEL Apprentice 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 10th & 12th passed out from a recognised Board.
- ITI Diploma in relevant trade from a recognised Institute.
- A candidate also has National Trade Certificate issued by NCTVT.
Application Fee –
Please check official notification page for application fee details.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for BHEL Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Trade Test
- Verification of Document
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd Trichy – Trade Apprentice Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for BHEL Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with application form.
- Take print of online application form or Registration No.
Admit Card –
All applicant can download or print out their admit card from here, who applied for BHEL Tiruchirappalli Trade Apprentice Post 2018.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 05/03/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 20/03/2018
- Publication of Shortlisted Candidate List – 23/03/2018