BMRCL Recruitment 2018 – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) has issued a job notification for 33 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.BMRCL invites online application for General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Manager, Asst. Manager, Section Engineers and Junior Engineer post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 28/03/2018.
BMRCL Asst Manager & DGM 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
BMRCL Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- General Manager (Operations) – 01 post
- General Manager (Signaling & Telecom) – 01 post
- Dy. General Manager (P Way/CSW) – 01 post
- Dy. General Manager (Traction) – 01 post
- Dy. General Manager (F&A) – 01 post
- Dy. General Manager (HR) – 01 post
- Manager (Operations /OCC) – 03 post
- Manager (P Way) – 02 post
- Asst. Manager (F&A) – 04 post
- Asst. Manager (HR) – 04 post
- Manager (IT) – 02 post
- Asst. Manager (IT) – 02 post
- Section Engineers (Networking) – 03 post
- Junior Engineer (IT) – 07 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for BMRCL Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- General Manager – 50 years
- Dy. General Manager – 45 years
- Managers/Asst Manager – 40 years
- Section Engineers/Jr Engineer – 35 years
Note – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay Scale information for BMRCL post-2018 is given below –
- General Manager – Rs. 137790 p.m
- Deputy General Manager – Rs. 74760 p.m
- Manager – Rs. 63960 p.m
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 52920 p.m
- Section Engineer – Rs. 41100 p.m
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 35960 p.m
Educational Qualification –
- Degree in relevant trade from a recognised University.
- Graduate degree from a recognised University.
- M.Com or MBA (Finance) OR any degree with CA Inter / CS Inter / ICWA
Application Fee –
Please check BMRCL Vacancy official notification page for application fee details.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for BMRCL Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited – Manager, Asst. Manager, DGM, Jr Engineer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for BMRCL Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access the Online Application page by below link.
- Now fill the Online application form carefully.
- Upload all relevant document along with the application form.
- Take print out of Online application form.
Note – Fill the application form online and take print out of it and send it to – General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027.
Admit Card/Interview Schedule –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here to know interview schedule for BMRCL Post-2018.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 26/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 28/03/2018