BPS Medical College Recruitment 2018 – Bhagat Phool Singh Medical College (BPS) Khanpur has issued a job notification for 53 vacancies under Medical Education and Research Department, Haryana. BPS Khanpur Medical College invites application for Speciality & Super Speciality Senior Resident post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for Khanpur Medical College Recruitment 2018 post by 08/06/2018.
BPS Medical College Sonepat Senior Resident Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
BPS Medical College Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Super Speciality –
- Senior Resident – 10 post
2. Speciality Posts –
- Senior Resident – 43 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for BPS Medical College Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Please check official notification page for age limit information.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 67700-191000 per month for BPSGMC Senior Resident 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have Post-Graduate (MD/MS) or MBBS degree from a recognised University/Institution.
- For complete information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Bhagat Phool Singh Government Medical College Sonepat Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 500
- For SC/ST/Female candidate – Rs. 250
Note – Application fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Director, B.P.S. Govt. Medical College for Women Khanpur Kalan Sonepat payable at Gohana.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for BPS Medical College Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about BPS Medical College Khanpur – Senior Resident Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for BPS Medical College Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant document like – Testimonial certificate, Qualification certificate, Experience certificate, NOC certificate etc.
- Pay application fee through Demand Draft.
- Send Application Form to – The office of Director, B.P.S. Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat, Haryana
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for BPS Khanpur Medical College Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 30/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form – 08/06/2018