Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 450 Probationary Officer Vacancy:
Canara Bank has issued a job notification for 450 PO posts under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for Probationary Officer vacancies in Junior Management Grade Scale I on Successful Completion of Specially Designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course.You can apply for this Post by 31/01//2018 through an Online Application process.
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Probationary Officer (PO) Post –
Post Category –
- SC: 67 Posts
- ST: 35 Posts
- OBC: 121 Posts
- General: 227 Posts
2. Age Limit and Relaxation –
Age limit criteria for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 post will be as follows –
- For General Candidate – 20-30 years
- For SC/ST Candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For OBC Candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
3. Pay Scale –
The candidate who selected under Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 post will get Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
4. Educational Qualification –
Canara Bank Probationary Officer (PO) 2018 education requirement details are given below –
- Candidate should have a Graduation Degree with 60% marks from a recognised university.
- SC/ST/PWBD candidate have a Graduation Degree with 55% marks from a recognised university.
5. Application Fee –
Application fee structure for Canara Bank 2018 Post will be as follows –
- For General & OBC Candidate – Rs. 708
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidate – Rs. 118
6. Selection Process –
Selection procedure of candidate for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Probationary Officer Vacancy will be based on given criteria –
- Online Objective Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
7. Notification and Advertisement –
You can view or download full notification details about Canara Bank PO Posts 2018 from here.Click on below link to download full official advertisement details.
8. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for Canara Bank Recruitment posts 2018.To Apply Online follow given steps –
- First, access the Online Application page.
- Now click on New Registration link which is given on top of the page.
- Fill the online application form carefully.
- Provide a valid Email ID and Mobile number in application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of relevant documents like – Age Proof, Educational Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- All candidate have to upload their Signature and Photographs along with the Online Application Form within desired format.
- Now make an Online Payment for application fee through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
- After successful submission of application form retain a copy of the final on-line application print out and E-receipt.
9. Admit Card/Result –
A candidate who applied for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Posts 2018 can download their Admit card and result from here.
10. Important Dates –
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee – 09/01/2018
- Last Date for submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee – 31/01/2018
- Last date for printing application – 15/02/2018
- Date of Download of Call letter for Online test – After 20-02-2018
- Date of Online test (Tentative) – 4/3/2018