CCRT Recruitment 2018 – Centre for Cultural Resources and Training (CCRT) has issued a job notification for 04 vacancies under Ministry of Culture, Govt of India. CCRT Delhi invites application for Deputy Director post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 05/06/2018.
CCRT Delhi Deputy Director Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
CCRT Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Deputy Director
- No of Vacancy – 04 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for CCRT Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Please check official notification page for age limit information.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 15600-39100 per month for CCRT Deputy Director 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Post-Graduate degree in Arts/Commerce/History and Sociology from a recognised University.
- A candidate has 8 years experience in the relevant fields.
Application Fee –
Please check Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Recruitment 2018 post official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for CCRT Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
- Work Experience
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Centre for Cultural Resources and Training – Deputy Director Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for CCRT Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant document like – ACR/APAR certificate, Vigilance clearance certificate, Integrity certificate and Cadre clearance certificate.
- Send Application Form to – Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, Plot No. 15-A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for CCRT Delhi Deputy Director Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 20/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 05/06/2018