CGPSC Recruitment 2018: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has issued a job notification for 40 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. CGPSC invites online application for Mining Inspector & Asst Geologist Post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 27/04/2018.
CGPSC Mining Inspector & Asst Geologist post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
CGPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
Name Of The Organisation:
Name Of The Post:
- Mining Inspector: 31 post
- Assistant Geologist: 09 post
Total No of Vacancy:
- 40 post
- Candidates age limit Min 21 years or Max 30 years.
- For age relaxation details please check the Official Notification in the below link.
- Assistant Geologist: Rs.15,600-39,100+5,400/- Gp
- Mining Inspector: Rs.5,200-20,200+2,800/- Gp
- Mining Inspector: Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering or Geology from a recognized board
- Assistant Geologist: Passed PG Degree or M.Tech in Geology or M.TEch in Applied Geology from a recognized board
- For Application fee, details check official notification
CGPSC Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
CGPSC Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about CGPSC Recruitment 2018 – Mining Inspector & Asst Geologist 40 post then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply online for CGPSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Click on the link and register for the Email ID
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Online Banking.
- Take print out of application form for future use
- Advertisement Date: 16/04/2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26/05/2018.