Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – Chhattisgarh Police has issued a job notification for 154 vacancies under Telecom Department of Police Force. CG Police invites online application form for Constable (Telecom), Constable (Driver) and Data Entry Operator post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 14/06/2018.
CG Police Constable, DEO & Telecom Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational Qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Constable (Telecom) – 151 post
- Constable (Driver) – 02 post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for CG Police Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-28 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 19500-62000 per month for Chhattisgarh Police Constable 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 12th passed out with Science & Math subject from a recognised Board.
- Candidate must have Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- One year diploma in Data Entry Operator or Programming.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Chhattisgarh Police Department Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 200
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – Rs. 125
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Computer Online Test
- Typing Test
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Chhattisgarh Police – Data Entry Operator, Constable (Telecom), Constable (Driver) Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for CG Police Constable Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 15/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 14/06/2018