CMOH Bastar Recruitment 2018 – Chief Medical & Health Officer (CMOH) Baster has issued a job notification for 45 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.Bastar CMOH invites application for a Medical officer, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Data Entry Operator and Primary Accountant post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 06/04/2018.
Bastar NHM Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
CMOH Bastar Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Medical Officer – 05 post
- Lab Technician – 08 post
- Staff Nurse – 03 post
- ANM – 11 post
- Dental Technician – 01 post
- Psychologist – 01 post
- Pharmacist – 03 post
- Logistic Assistant – 01 post
- Block Data Manager – 03 post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 post
- Finance & Logistic Assistant – 01 post
- Data Entry Operator – 02 post
- Accountant & Data Assistant – 05 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Bastar Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should be between 18-64 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Candidate pay scale between Rs. 8800-20000 per month for CMOH NHM 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 12th, Bsc, BAMS, ITI and Graduate passed out from a recognised Board or University.
- Palese checks official notification page for more details.
Application Fee –
Palese checks Bastar Vacancy 2018 notification page for application fee details.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for CMOH Bastar Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Chief Medical & Health Officer Bastar – Medical officer, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Block Data Operator, Data Entry Operator Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for CMOH Bastar Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, prepare your Bio-Data in a prescribed format.
- Attach all self-attested copies of relevant documents.
- Now you have to reach for Walk-in-Interview at – The Chief Medical & Health Officer, Jagdalpur, Distt – Bastar, Chattisgarh.
Admit Card/Interview Schedule –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check interview list from here, who applied for Chattisgarh Bastar Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form – 08/03/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 2nd April to 6th April 2018