CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2018 – Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) Nadia has issued a job notification for 22 vacancies under Govt of West Bengal. CMOH West Bengal invites application for Lab Technician, Counsellor, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Sr Medical Officer & Quality Manager post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible can apply for CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2018 post by 22/06/2018.
CMOH Nadia Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab Tech & Counsellor Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Lab Technician – 05 post
- Counsellor – 02 post
- Technical Supervisor – 04 post
- Medical Officer – 03 post
- Staff Nurse – 05 post
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor – 01 post
- Senior Medical Officer – 01 post
- Facility Level Quality Manager – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for CMOH West Bengal Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Candidate age limit should be between 22 to 66 years.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for CMOH Nadia 2018 post is as follows –
- For Lab Technician – Rs. 9380-13000
- For Technical Supervisor – Rs. 10500-17220
- For Counsellor – Rs. 13000
- For Medical Officer – Rs. 40000
- For Staff Nurse – Rs. 17220
- For Senior Medical Officer – Rs. 40000
- For Facility Level Quality Manager – Rs. 35000
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should have 12th, Graduate, GNM, DMLT, BLMT, MBBS or Master Degree from a recognised Board or University.
- Candidate must have essential experience in the relevant fields.
- For Complete information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – Rs. 100
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Rs. 50
Note – Application fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity Nadia, payable at Krishnagar, Nadia.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Chief Medical Officer Health Nadia – Lab Technician, Counsellor, Technical Supervisor, Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Post. then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Application Envelop should be superscripted with ” Application for the Post of …………….”
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Demand Draft.
- Send Application Form to – The Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5, D.L Roy Road, PO – Krishnagar, District – Nadia – 741101
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for CMOH Nadia Lab Technician, Counsellor, Technical Supervisor, Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 31/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 22/06/2018