Cochin Port Recruitment 2018 – Cochin Port is a major port on the Arabian Sea – Laccadive Sea – Indian Ocean sea-route in the city of Kochi and is one of the largest ports in India.
Cochin Port Marine Supervisor Vacancy
The Cochin Port has issued a job notification for 01 vacancies under recruitment notice on 10th Sep 2018. Cochin Port invites offline applications from eligible candidates for the post of Marine Supervisor. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 04/08/2018 and The last date application form 10/09/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Cochin Port Recruitment 2018 for Marine Supervisor vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
Cochin Port Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Cochin Port|
|Name Of The Post||Marine Supervisor|
|No. Of Vacancies||01|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||04/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10/09/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- Marine Supervisor – 01 post
- Maximum of Age- 35 years.
- Age Relaxation as per govt rule.
- Rs. 23,000/-
- Candidates should have passed 12th Std or equivalent.
- Should have a worked as Petty Officer in the Indian Navy or its equivalent with 7 years Experience.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Written Test
- Interview Basis
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now Download The Application Form.
- Fill The Application Form attested copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature and
one self-addressed envelope affixing thereon a stamp of Rs.5/-.
- Send The Application Form along with required documents to “The Deputy Conservator Cochin Port Trust. Cochin- 682009 On or Before 10th Sep 2018”.
Important Dates & Links:
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification & form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|