CTRI Recruitment 2018 – Central Tobacco Research Institute (CTRI) has issued a job notification for 08 vacancies under Indian Council of Agricultural Research. CTRI invites application for the Young Professional post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 31/05/2018.
CTRI Young Professional Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
CTRI Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Young Professional (I) – 02 post
- Young Professional (II) – 06 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for CTRI Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 21-45 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for CTRI Young Professional 2018 post is as follows –
- For Young Professional (I) – Rs. 15000
- For Young Professional (II) – Rs. 25000
Educational Qualification –
- For Young Professional (I) Post – Candidate should be B.sc passed out from a recognised University and have knowledge fields crops & Soil testing.
- For Young Professional (II) Post – Post-Graduation in Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science, Home Science & Computer Science from a recognised University.
Application Fee –
Please check Central Tobacco Research Institute Recruitment 2018 official notification page for application fee information.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for CTRI Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Central Tobacco Research Institute – Young Professional I & Young Professional II Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for CTRI Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Carry all original document at the time of Interview.
- You have to reach for Walk-In-Interview at – ICAR- Central Tobacco Research Institute, Dr N.C Gopalachari Road, Bhaskar Nagar, Rajahmundry – 533105 (A.P)
Interview Schedule/Result –
All applicant can check interview list or final result from here, who applied for CTRI Young Professional Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 22/05/2018
- Walk-In-Interview Date – 31/05/2018 (10 AM)