CUTN Recruitment 2018: The Central University of Tamil Nadu briefly established CUTN by an Act of Parliament (20th of March, 2009 no. 25). Former Director of Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC), and Professor in the Department of Mass Communication, University of Hyderabad was appointed as the first Vice-Chancellor of the University.
The Central University of Tamil Nadu has issued a job notification for 39 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. CUTN invites offline applications Form eligible candidates Apply for the post of Teaching. All eligible candidate can Check Official notification and complete details for Website. CUTN Recruitment 2018.
The Check Online Notification and Download Application Form for an official website. CUTN for 39 Teaching Posts recruitment 2018. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 14/06/2018 and The last date application form 30/07/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
CUTN Recruitment 2018:
CUTN Recruitment 2018 for Teaching, 39 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
CUTN Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Name Of The Post||Teaching|
|No. Of Vacancies||39 Posts|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||14/06/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30/07/2018|
CUTN Recruitment 2018 Name & Number Of Vacancies:
- Teaching: 39 Post
CUTN Recruitment 2018 for Age Limit and Age Relaxation as given below:
- For the age limit check official notification.
- As Per Rule.
Salary Structure for CUTN Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- Check official notification.
Educational structure for CUTN Vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree From a recognized Board/Institute.
- More Details can check for official notification.
Application & Examination Fee:
CUTN Vacancy 2018 for Application Fee Details given below
- Fee details can check official notification.
Selection Process For CUTN:
CUTN Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about The Central University of Tamil Nadu recruitment 2018 for Teaching for 39 vacancies then you can download full official advertisement details from here. The best information for this post can check Website (Frehjobalerts.in) CUTN Recruitment 2018-19.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply offline for CUTN Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant document like – Self-attested copy of identity proof, Self-attested copy of proof of address, One self-attested passport size photograph.
- Address: The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur – 610005, Tamil Nadu
- Advertisement Date: 14/06/2018
- Starting Date of Application Submission: 14/06/2018
- Last Date For Apply Application: 30/07/2018
CUTN Vacancy 2018-19 Important Link:
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Download Application Form||Download Here|
|Download Admit Card & Interview Result||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CUTN Job 2018:
The Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment Board recently announced notification for Teaching Posts. This is a very good news for candidates Teaching Posts to get a career in CUTN 2018. Interested candidates can apply for CUTN (Teaching Post) before 30/07/2018.