CWC Jammu Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 63 SWA Posts:
Central Water Commission (CWC) Jammu has issued a job notification for 63 vacancies under Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment notice 2017-2018.All eligible candidate can apply online for Skilled Work Assistant (SWA) post by 22/01/2018.
CWC Recruitment 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
CWC Jammu Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
I. Name of Post – Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)
Total No of Post – 63
II. Age limit and Relaxation –
- For General candidate – 18-30 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
III. Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Pay Rs. 18000/- per month for SWA CWC Post 2018.
IV. Educational Qualification –
Matriculation or ITI or Equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
V. Application Fee –
No application fee required for SWA posts under CWC Recruitment Notification 2017-2018 at Jammu location.
VI. Selection Process –
Selection procedure of candidate for CWC Skilled Work Assistant Post 2018 will be based on below mention criteria –
- Marks obtained in Matriculation or ITI.
- Skill Test
- Physical Test
- Verification of documents
VII. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about SWA Post Under Central Water Commission (CWC) Jammu Recruitment 2018, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
VIII. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for CWC SWA 2018 Posts.Please follow below mention instruction before applying for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below mention link.
- Click on that link and fill Online Application Form carefully.
- Attach scanned copies of relevant documents like Age proof, qualification certificate, Passport size photographs, Signature and Caste certificate along with the online Application Form.
- Take a printout of the submitted form.
Note – Sign on all pages of the application form, affixed a passport size photograph and keep this safe for next stage of the selection process which is skill test and physical test.
IX. Important Dates –
- Start date for submission of Online Application – 23/12/2017
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 22/01/2018