DCCB Recruitment 2018 – District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (DCCB) Eluru has issued a job notification for 74 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. DCCB Eluru invites online application for Staff Assistant & Clerk Post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 18/05/2018.
DCCB Staff Asst & Clerk Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
DCCB Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Staff Assistant
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for DCCB Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-30 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 11765-30305 per month for DCCB Staff Asst & Clerk 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be Graduate passed out from a recognised University.
- Knowledge of English and Proficiency in a local language (Telugu) is essential.
- A candidate also has Basic Computer Knowledge.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for District Cooperative Central Bank Limited Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
(A) For Direct Recruitment –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – Rs. 700
(B) In Service PACS candidate –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 750
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – Rs. 550
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for DCCB Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Online Test/Exam
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about District Cooperative Central Bank Limited – Staff Assistants & Clerk Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for DCCB Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id and Mobile Number in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or exam result from here, who applied for DCCB Staff Assistant & Clerk Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 07/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 18/05/2018
- Tentative date of written test – June/July 2018