DCSEM Recruitment 2018 – Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management (DCSEM) has issued a job notification for 36 vacancies under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt of India. DCSEM invites online application for Scientific Assistant, Technician, Assistant Security Officer, Upper Division Clerk and Driver post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 04/06/2018.
DCSEM Mumbai Scientific Asst, Technician & Clerk Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
DCSEM Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Scientific Assistant – 09 post
- Technician – 14 post
- Assistant Security Officer – 05 post
- Upper Division Clerk – 06 post
- Driver – 02 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for DCSEM Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For Scientific Asst – 18-30 years
- For Technician – 18-25 years
- For All Other Post – 18-27 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for DCSEM 2018 Scientific Asst, Technician, Clerk & Driver post is as follows –
- For Scientific Asst & Security Officer – Rs. 35400
- For Technician – Rs. 21700
- For Upper Division Clerk – Rs. 25500
- For Driver – Rs. 19900
Educational Qualification –
- For Scientific Asst Post – Diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical or IT Computer Engineering from a recognised University.
- For Technician Post – SSC or HSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate plus National Trade Certificate issued after ITI course.
- For Assistant Security Officer Post – Candidate should be Graduate passed out from a recognised University.
- For Upper Division Clerk Post – Degree from a recognised University with 50% marks and minimum speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting in English.
- For Driver Post – Candidate should be 10th passed out from a recognised Board and have a valid LMV driving licence.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for DCSEM Atomic Energy Department 2018 post is as follows –
- For Scientific Asst & Security Officer – Rs. 150
- For All Other Post – Rs. 100
- For SC/ST/Women and PWD candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for DCSEM Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Screening Test
- Skill/Trade Test
- Personal Interview
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Directorate of Construction Services and Estate Management – Scientific Asst, Technician, Clerk, Driver & Assistant Security Officer Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for DCSEM Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, Access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid email id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for DCSEM Scientific Assistant, Technician & Clerk Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 09/05/2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application – 04/06/2018