Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 – Delhi High Court has issued a job notification for 50 vacancies at Delhi High Court under recruitment notice 2018.High Court of Delhi invites online applications from eligible candidates
for filling up 50 vacancies in Delhi Judicial Service by holding Delhi Judicial Service Examination.Interested candidate can apply for these post by 15/02/2018.
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Judicial Service Examination Post –
Total No of Post – 50 post
Age limit –
Age limit of candidate for Delhi High Court Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – Not more than 32 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 27700-44770 per month for Delhi HC Judicial Service Post.
Educational Qualification –
Candidate should have Law degree from a recognised Unversity.
Application Fee –
Application fee for Delhi Judicial Service Post 2018 is as follows –
- For General Candidate – Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST/PH Candidate – Rs. 200
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 Judicial Service Exam will be based on below criteria –
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Delhi High Court – Delhi Judicial Service Exam Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access Online Application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Read all instruction carefully before submitting online Application.
- Upload all relevant documents along with application form.
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Take print out of application form after successful submission.
Admit Card –
An applicant can download their admit card from here for Pre & Main Exam.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for online filling up of Application Forms – 31/01/2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application – 15/02/2018
- Last date for Application fee Payment – 15/02/2018