DMRC Recruitment 2018: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has issued a job notification for 16 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. DMRC invites application for General Manager, Manager & Assistant Manager Post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 11/04/2018.
DMRC Recruitment 2018 for General Manager, Manager & Assistant Manager 16 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
DMRC Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
Name Of The Organisation:
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
Name Of The Post:
- General Manager (Rolling Stock): 02 post
- General Manager (Signals & Telecom): 03 post
- Assistant Manager Civil (AEN): 02 post
- General Manager (HR): 01 post
- General Manager(Civil): 06 post
- Manager/Civil (XEN): 02 post
Total No of Vacancy:
- 16 post
- Candidates age limit Max 55 years.
- For age relaxation details please check the Official Notification in the below link.
- For General Manager pay scale Rs 37,100-67,000 Grade pay Rs. 10, 000/-
- Assistant Manager pay scale Rs 15,600-39,100 Grade pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Candidates should be working at SAG Leve/Jr. Scale Level/Senior scale level, Have Working experience in Railway.
- Candidates can check Official Notification for more details about Application Fee.
DMRC Selection Process:
- Written Exam
DMRC Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about DMRC Recruitment 2018 – For General Manager, Manager & Assistant Manager 16 post then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply offline for DMRC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Form to – CGM(HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan Fire Brigade Lane,
- Advertisement Date: 11/04/2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 16/05/2018