DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 9232 TGT, PGT & Asst. Post:
DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment (DSSSB) has issued a job notification for 9232 teacher vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.DSSSB invites online application for Asst. Teacher, Physical Education Teacher, PGT Home Science Female, PGT Physical Education, PGT Fine Art, PGT Music, PGT Biology, TGT, Educational Vocational Guidance Counsellor vacancy.All eligible or Interested candidate can apply for these DSSSB Teacher Post 2018 by 31/01/2018.
DSSSB TGT, PGT and Assistant Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
- Special Educator Teacher – 605 post
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) – 320 post
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 1394 post
- Physical Education Teacher – 919 post
- Drawing Teacher – 295 post
- Domestic Science Teacher – 199 post
- PGT (Home Science)-Female – 114 post
- PGT Male/Female (Physical Education) – 160 post
- PGT Male/Female (Fine Art) – 30 post
- PGT Male/Female (Music) – 03 post
- PGT Male/Female (All subject) – 1153 post
- TGT Male/Female (All subject) – 3411 post
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC) Male – 222 post
- Educational and Vocational Guidance Counselor (EVGC) Female – 210 post
- PGT Computer Science (Male) – 98 post
- PGT Computer Science (Female) – 99 post
Age limit –
Age limit of candidate for DSSSB Teacher Vacancy 2018 is as follows –
- For General Candidate – 30-36 years as per applying post.
- For OBC Candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Note – For Widow and Divorced women according to Govt. of India rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200 to 4800.
Educational Qualification –
1. Special Educator Teacher –
- Graduate with (a) B.Ed.(Special Education) or (b) B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education.
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test Conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
2. Assistant Teacher (Nursery) –
- Senior Secondary School (Class Twelve) certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45% marks.
- Diploma/Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme.
3. Assistant Teacher (Primary) –
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
4. Physical Education Teacher – Graduate with Bachelor’s of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or its equivalent.
5. Drawing Teacher –
- Five years Diploma in Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Art from a university/institute recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Master’s Degree in Drawing and Painting/Fine Art from a recognized university.
6. Domestic Science Teacher – Bachelor’s Degree in Domestic science/Home Science from a recognized university/institute.
7. PGT – Master Degree in relevant subject with Degree/Diploma in Training/Education & 03 years of experience.
8. TGT – Bachelor Degree in one of the Modern Indian Language(MIL) or BA with MIL concerned as one of the elective subject & Diploma /Degree in Teaching.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for DSSSB TGT, PGT and Special Educator Teacher post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 100
- For SC/ST/Women candidate – No fees (free)
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for DSSSB Teacher Post 2018 will be based on below mention criteria –
- One-Tier and Two-Tier Examination
- Skill Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board – Special Education Teacher, Asstt. Teacher, TGT, PGT & EVGC Vacancy, then you can download full advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply Online for DSSSB Recruitment 2018 Teacher post.To apply online for a new post you have to follow below-mention steps –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now enter details for New Registration.
- Now select the post for which you want to apply.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully.
- Upload all relevant documents along with the Online application form.
- Make a payment for application form through SBI e-pay.
- Take print out of Online Application form for future use.
Admit Card –
All candidate can download their admit card for DSSSB TGT, PGT & Educational post from here.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 05/01/2018
- Last Dae for Submission of Online Application – 31/01/2018