ECIL Recruitment 2018- Apply Online for 84 posts:
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a leading Public Sector Company under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, invites applications from Fresh Graduate Engineers for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
ECIL Recruitment 2018 Details:
1.Name Of Post – Graduate Engineer Trainee (ECE)
Total No of Post -50
2.Name Of Post – Graduate Engineer Trainee(CSE)
Total No of Post -20
3. Name Of Post-Mechanical
Total No of Post -14
Age limit and Relaxation – 25 Years
Age is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Persons with
Disabilities [degree of disability 40% or above-PWD].
Educational Qualification –
First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges.
Pay Scale – Rs. 38,430/-
Application Fee –
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category have to pay a nonrefundable application fee of Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only).
- SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman and regular employees of ECIL are exempted from payment of Application fee.
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about ECIL Recruitment 2018, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply-
All eligible candidate can apply online for ECIL 2018 Posts.Please follow below mention instruction before applying for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below mention link.
- Click on that link and fill Online Application Form carefully
- A photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Candidate to proceed with payment through SBI BANK BRANCH ONLY
Important Dates –
Start date for submission of Online Application –16-01-2018
Last date for submission of Online Application-15-02-2018