FCI Haryana Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 380 Watchman Posts:
The Food Corporation of India (FCI) under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs gives notification for 380 Watchman posts in Haryana.All eligible candidate can apply for these post through online process by 4/12/2017.Online Application already started on 5th November 2017.
FCI Watchman Recruitment other details like age limit, Educational Qualification and Selection process are given below.
FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2017 posts details –
1. Name of Post – Watchman
2. Departement Name – FCI
3. Job Location – Haryana
4. Pay Scale – Rs. 8100-18070/- p.m
5. Total No of Vacancies – 380
- General(UR) – 206
- OBC – 102
- SC/ST – 72
- PWD/PH – 11
- Ex-serviceman – 93
6. Age limit for FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment –
- Applicant Age limit should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1/8/2017.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidate.
7. Educational Qualification –
- A candidate should be Middle Standard Pass (8th Class Pass).
- The minimum qualification is the 5th pass for contractual security guards.
8. Selection Process –
- The selection shall be based on Written Test followed by Physical Endurance Test (PET).
- The written test will be of 2 hours and shall have 120 Objective type questions in General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
Note – For detailed information about PET see the official notification which is given below.
9. Application fee for FCI Watchman Recruitment –
- A candidate has to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee.
- SC/ST/PWD and women candidate are exempted from application fee.
10. Notification and Advertisement –
You can view or download full notification about FCI Haryana Watchman Recruitment 2017 to get detailed information about these posts.
11. How to Apply Online for FCI Haryana Recruitment 2017 –
- For online Apply a candidate should have a Valid Email ID and Mobile number and it will be active until the recruitment process is completed.
- A candidate has recent passport size photo which will be scanned during the application process.
- Signature with white background is to be SCANNED and upload at the time of Online Apply.
- Caste certificate for fee and age relaxation.
- All relevant documents which will be scanned during the Online application process.
- For access, you have to click on New Registration button which is given in left corner of the page.
Note – Take a print out of your Online registration application id or Registration Number.
12. Admit Card –
The Registration number along with Date of Birth can be used for downloading the Admit Card 15 days prior to the date of examination.You can download your admit card from below given link.
13. Important Dates –
- Submission of Online application starts at – 5/11/20107
- Last date for submission of online application – 04/12/2017
- Application Fee Last Date – 04/12/2017