GADVASU Recruitment 2018 – Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (GADVASU), Ludhiana has issued a job notification for 28 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.GADVASU invites application for Dean, Assistant Professor, Veterinary Officer, Clerk, Skilled Support Staff and Mali/Gardner post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 20/03/2018.
GADVASU Teaching & Non-Teaching Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
GADVASU Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Dean – 01 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000
2. Assistant Professor – 01 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6000
3. Veterinary Officer – 02 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
4. Clerk – 15 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 10300-34800 + GP 3200
5. Skilled Support Staff – 06 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1800
6. Mali/Gardner – 03 post
Pay Scale – Rs. 4900-10680 + GP 1650
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for GADVASU Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-37 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Educational Qualification –
- For Dean – PhD in any Branch of Veterinary Science/Animal Science/Fisheries and 12 years’ experience in teaching/research/extension.
- For Assistant Professor – Master’s degree in Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension/ Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension Education and NET shall be compulsory along with one publication in NAAS.
- For Veterinary Officer – Candidate should be 10th passed out and M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Surgery and Radiology/Veterinary Medicine/ Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics.
- For Clerk – Graduate from recognized University and Typing speed at 30 w.p.m. in Punjabi and English each.
- For Skilled Support Staff – Candidate should be 12th passed out for at least two years or more working experience in KVKs/Govt. University/Research Institutes.
- Mali/ Gardner – 10+2 in any stream and Gardner Training Course with five years’ experience in the work of Gardner/Mali.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for GADVASU 2018 post is given below –
- For Dean, Asst Professor & Veterinary Officer – Rs. 1500
- For Clerk – Rs. 1000
- For Skilled Support Staff & Mali/Gardner – Rs. 300
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for GADVASU Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University – GADVASU – Clerk, Veterinary Officer, Skilled Support Staff Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for GADVASU Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an Application Form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant document along with application form.
- Pay application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- Send Application Form to – The Registrar, Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana – 141004
Admit Card –
All applicant can download their admit card from here, who applied for GADVASU Recruitment 2018 – Dean, Clerk & Asst Professor Post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 07/03/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 20/03/2018