Gauhati HC Recruitment 2018 – Gauhati High Court has issued a job notification for 15 vacancies for Itanagar Branch.Gauhati HC invites application for System Analyst, Stenographer, Judicial Assistant, Record Keeper, Electrician, Chauffeur/ Driver, Chef / Cook and Lawn Attendant/ Mali post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 28/02/2018.
Gauhati HC 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Gauhati HC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post and Pay Scale –
- System Analyst (01 posts) – Rs.15,600-39,100 + GP 5400
- Sr. Personal Assistant/Stenographer Grade-II (03 posts) – Rs.9,300-34,800 + GP 4200
- Judicial Assistant (06 post) – Rs.5,200-20,020 + GP 2400
- Record Keeper (01 post) – Rs.5,200-20,020 + GP 1900
- Electrician (01 post) – Rs.5,200-20,200 + GP 1900
- Chauffeur/ Driver (01 post) – Rs.5,200-20,200 + GP 1900
- Chef / Cook (01 post) – Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP 1800
- Lawn Attendant/ Mali – Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP 1800
2. Age limit and Relaxation –
Candidate age limit for Gauhati HC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-38 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years
3. Educational Qualification –
- For System Analyst – Candidate should possess the qualification of MCA with 2 years’ experience along with BE/B.Tech (Computer Science) with 2 years’ experience.
- For Stenographer Grade-II – Graduate from a recognized university along with Diploma Certificate in Stenography.
- For Judicial Assistant – Graduate from a recognised University in any discipline and must have secured minimum 45% marks with Computer Skill.
- For Record Keeper – Graduate from a recognised University in any discipline and must have secured minimum 45% mark.
- For Electrician – Candidate should be 10th passed out and have Trade Certificate for Electrician from ITI.
- For Driver – Candidate should be 8th passed out and must have a driving licence.
- For Cook and Mali – Candidate should be 8th passed out and have special skills for the relevant post.
4. Application Fee –
Application fee information for Gauhati HC Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – Rs. 200 postal order
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 100 postal order
Note – Postal Order payable to Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Prades.
5. Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Gauhati HC 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Driving Test
6. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Gauhati High Court – System Analyst, Stenographer, Assistant, Record Keeper, Driver, Mali, Cook, Electrician Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
7. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for Gauhati HC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an Application Form by below link.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all relevant documents along with the application form.
- APPLICATION FOR THE POST……….should is clearly mentioned on the Application Envelop.
- Now send application form to – The Registrar, Gauhati High Court, Itanagar Permanent Bench, Naharlagun, Arunachal Pradesh, PIN-791110.
8. Admit Card –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for Gauhati HC Recruitment 2018 post.
=> Admit Card
9. Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 11/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 28/02/2018