GHMC Recruitment 2018 – Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) has issued a job notification for 175 vacancies under Regional Center for Urban and Environmental Studies.GHMC invites online application for Technical Work Inspector and Non-Technical Work Inspector post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 07/05/2018.
GHMC Work Inspector Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
GHMC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Technical Work Inspector – 100 post
- Non-Technical Work Inspector – 75 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for GHMC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 18-44 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for GHMC 2018 post is as follows –
- For Technical Work Inspector – Rs. 15000
- For Non-Technical Work Inspector – Rs. 12000
Educational Qualification –
- Technical Work Inspectors – Should Possess a minimum of ITI Draughtsman in Civil Trade pass certificate.
- Non-Technical Work Inspectors – Candidate should be 10th passed out from a recognised Board.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 post is given below –
- For General/OBC candidate – Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 350 (Application Fee)
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for GHMC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Merit List
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Telangana – Technical Work Inspector & Non-Technical Work Inspectors Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for GHMC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit Card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for GHMC Telangana Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 29/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 07/05/2018