GIC Recruitment 2018 – General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) has issued a job notification for 25 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.GIC invites online application for Assistant Manager post. All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 29/05/2018.
GIC Assistant Manager Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
GIC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Assistant Manager (General Stream) – 24 post
- Assistant Manager (Hindi) – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for GIC Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 21-30 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 53400 per month for GIC Assistant Manager 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- For Asst Manager (General Stream) – Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 60% marks.
- For Asst Manager (Hindi) – Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation OR Post-Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation with at least 60% marks.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 500
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for GIC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Online Written Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about General Insurance Corporation of India – Assistant Manager Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for GIC Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with photo & signature.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for GIC Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 08/05/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 29/05/2018
- Tentative Date of Online Examination – June/July 2018
- Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates – 11 to 14 June 2018