HAL Recruitment 2018 – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a job notification for 25 vacancies at Helicopter Division and Aerospace Composite Division, Bangalore.HAL invites online application for Diploma Technician & BAMEC post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 01/05/2018.
HAL Technician Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Diploma Technician – 02 post
- BAMEC (Mechanical) – 01 post
- Technician (Electroplater) – 02 post
- Technician (CNC Machinist) – 04 post
- Technician (Painter) – 04 post
- Technician (Fitter) – 07 post
- Technician (Heat Treat Operator) – 04 post
- Technician (Welder) – 01 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for HAL Bangalore Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 28 years
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
- For PWD candidate – Upper age relaxation for 10 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 36615-38410 per month for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 10th passed out from a recognised Board.
- Candidate must have ITI or Engineering Diploma in relevant trade.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for HAL Bangalore 2018 post is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 200
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – No fees
Note – Application fee should be paid through SBI Challan with the name of “HAL- Helicopter Division (Recruitment Account)” in A/C 36566499939.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for HAL Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Marks Obtained in Diploma or ITI
- Written Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Hindustan Aeronautics Limited – Diploma Technician, BAMEC & Technician Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for HAL Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through SBI Challan.
- Take print out of application form.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for HAL Bangalore Recruitment 2018 for Technician post.
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 25/03/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 01/05/2018
- Last date for receipt of applications by HAL – 10/05/2018