Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 – Heavy Water Board (HWB) has issued a job notification for 229 vacancies under Department of Atomic Energy, Mumbai. Heavy Water Board Mumbai invites online application for Mechanical, Electrical, Process/ Plant Operator, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Stenographer, Nurse, UDC & Draughtsman Trainee Post under recruitment notice 2018. All eligible candidate can apply for HWB Mumbai Recruitment 2018 post by 25/06/2018.
Heavy Water Board Stipendiary Trainee Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I) –
- Chemical – 35 post
- Mechanical – 16 post
- Electrical – 08 post
- Chemistry (Laboratory) – 08 post
- Bioscience – 03 post
2. Stipendiary Trainee (Category-II) –
- Process/ Plant Operator – 60 post
- Electrical – 28 post
- Mechanical (Fitter) – 34 post
- Turner – 04 post
- Machinist – 05 post
- Welder – 06 post
- Draughtsman (Civil / Mechanical) – 02 post
- Technician – 02 post
- Scientific Officer – 02 post
- Nurse – 05 post
- Stenographer – 04 post
- UDC – 07 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for Heavy Water Board Mumbai Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Cat I Trainees – 18-24 years
- Cat II Trainees – 18-22 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for Heavy Water Board Mumbai Trainee, Technician, Scientific Asst & Stenographer 2018 post is as follows –
- Cat I Trainees – Rs. 16000-18000
- Cat II Trainees – Rs. 10500-12500
- Scientific Asst – Rs. 44900
- Technician – Rs. 21700-25500
- Nurse – Rs. 44900
- Stenographer – Rs. 35400
- UDC – Rs. 25500
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 10th, 12th, Graduate, B.Sc or MBBS passed out from a recognised Board or University.
- For complete information please check official notification page.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 100
- For SC/ST/PH candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
- Typing Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Heavy Water Board & Department of Atomic Energy – Trainee, Stenographer, UDC, Scientific Officer & Technician Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for Heavy Water Board Recruitment 2018 post. Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for Heavy Water Board Mumbai Trainees, Technician, Stenographer & UDC Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application – 26/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 25/06/2018