High Court MP Recruitment 2018: High Court Of Madhya Pradesh has issued a job notification for 28 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. High Court MP invites online application for District Judges Post.All eligible candidate can apply for these post by 13/04/2018.
High Court MP District Judges post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
High Court MP Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
Name Of The Organisation:
- High Court of Madhya Pradesh
Name Of The Post:
- District Judge: 28 post
Total No of Vacancy:
- 28 post
- Candidates age limit Min 35 years or Max 45 years.
- For age relaxation details please check the Official Notification in the below link.
- Rs. 51,500-1,230-58,930-1,380-63,070/- (Pre Revised)
- Candidates must have a Degree in Law from any Government recognized Institution or university.
- General candidates need to pay Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/OBC have to pay Rs.800/-
- Portal Charges Rs. 600/-
High Court MP Selection Process:
- Preliminary/Screening Exam
- Main Written Exam
High Court MP Notification 2018-19:
If you want to know detailed information about High Court of MP Recruitment 2018 – District Judges 30 post then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply:
All eligible candidate can apply online for High Court MP Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Click on the link and register for the Email ID
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents.
- Pay application fee through Online Banking.
- Take print out of application form for future use
- Advertisement Date: 13/04/2018
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13/04/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/05/2018.
- Last Date for correction of Application form: 02/06/2018
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 01/07/2018