HPSC Recruitment 2018 The Constitution of India provides for the establishment of Public Service Commission for the Union and a Public Service Commission for each State.
Union Public Service Commission to conduct examinations for recruitment to all India services and higher Central services and to advise the President on disciplinary matters. State Public Service Commission in every state to conduct examinations for recruitment to state services and to advise the governor on disciplinary matters.
HPSC Recruitment 2018 District Attorney & Others 10 Vacancies
The Haryana Pubilc Service Commission has issued a job notification for 10 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018. HPSC invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of District Attorney & Others. The Check Online Notification and Apply Application Form for an official website. The applicant applies for this post can start from date 01/08/2018 and The last date application form 30/08/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
HPSC Recruitment 2018 for District Attorney & Others vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below
HPSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||District Attorney & Others|
|No. Of Vacancies||10|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||01/08/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30/08/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies
- District Attorney (Group-A) – 03 post
- Audit Officer Cooperative Societies (Group-B))- 04 post
- Assistant Director (Group-B)) – 02 post
- Election Tehsildar, (Class-II) – 01 post
- Minimum of Age- 17 years
- Maximum of Age- 42 years.
- Check official notification details.
- Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Gen & Other state Candidates Rs 500/-
- SC/BC/ESM/Female candidates Rs. 125/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
|Online Starting Date||01/08/2018|
|Call letters Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|Download Admit Card||Available soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|