HSSC Recruitment 2018 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued a job notification for 7110 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.HSSC invites online application for Sub-Inspector & Constable (General Duty) Male/Female post.All eligible candidate can apply online for these post by 28/05/2018.
HSSC Sub-Inspector & Constable Post 2018 other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Name of Post –
- Constable Male (General Duty) – 5000 post
- Constable Female (General Duty) – 1147 post
- IRB Male Constable (General Duty) – 500 post
- Sub-Inspector (Male) – 400 post
- Sub-Inspector (Female) – 63 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for HSSC Constable Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For Constable Post – 18-25 years
- For Sub-Inspector Post – 21-27 years
Note – For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt Rules.
Pay Scale –
Pay scale details for Haryana Staff Selection Commission Sub-Inspector & Constable 2018 post is given below –
- For Constable (Male/Female) – Rs. 21700-69100
- For Sub-Inspector (Male/Female) – Rs. 35400-112400
Educational Qualification –
- For Constable Post – Candidate should be 12th passed out from a recognised Board/Institution.
- For Sub-Inspector Post – Candidate should be Graduate passed out from a recognised University.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for Haryana Police Sub-Inspector & Constable Recruitment 2018 post is as follows –
(A) For Constable Post –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 100 (Male) and Rs. 50 (Female)
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 25 (Male) and Rs. 13 (Female)
(B) For Sub-Inspector Post –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 150 (Male) and Rs. 75 (Female)
- For SC/ST candidate – Rs. 35 (Male) and Rs. 18 (Female)
Physical Standard for Sub-Inspector & Constable Post –
Physical standards for Haryana Police Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- Male Candidate – Height (170 cm) & Chest (83 cm)
- Female Candidate – Height (158 cm)
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for HSSC Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Written Test
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Haryana Staff Selection Commission Police Recruitment 2018 – Sub-Inspector and Constable Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for HSSC Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant documents along with your photo and signature.
- Enter a valid Email ID and Mobile Number in the application form.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking or e-Challan.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Admit Card/Result –
All applicant can download their admit card or can check exam result from here, who applied for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018 post.
Important Dates –
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application – 28/04/2018
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application – 28/05/2018
- Closing Date for Deposit of Fee – 30/05/2018