IB Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 261 Officer & Assistant Posts:
Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs has issued a job notification for 261 vacancies in various departments under Recruitment Notice 2017-2018.IB New Delhi invites application for the post of Senior Account Officer, Senior Research Officer, Security Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Personal Assistant, Research Asst, Female Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Junior Intelligence Officer/Grade-I & II, Security Asst, Hawai Cum Cook & Library Attendant on Deputation basis.All eligible candidate can apply for these posts by 15/02/2018.
Intelligence Bureau New Delhi Recruitment Posts Other details like age limit, essential qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
IB Recruitment 2018 Posts Details –
I. Total No of Post – 261
- Senior Accounts Office (02 post) – Rs.15600-39100 + GP 6600
- Senior Research Officer (02 post) – Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6600
- Security Officer Technical (05 post) – Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 5400
- Assistant Security Officer Technical (11 post) – Rs. 9300- 34800 + GP 4600
- Assistant Security Officer General (09 post) – Rs. 9300- 34800 + GP 4600
- Personal Assistant (15 post) – Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600
- Research Assistant (02 post) – Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Female Staff Nurse (01 post) – Rs. 5200-20,200 + GP 2800
- Caretaker (04 post) – Rs. 29200- 92300
- Junior Intelligence Officer Grade – I(11 post) – Rs. 29200-92300
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II (137 post) – Rs. 25500-81100
- Security Assistant (46 post) – Rs. 21700- 69100
- Halwai Cum Cook (12 post) – Rs. 21700-69100
- Nursing Orderly (02 post) – Rs. 19900-69100
- Printing Press Operator (01 post) – Rs. 19900-63200
- Library Attendant (01 post) – Rs. 18000-56900
II. Age limit –
- Age limit of candidate should be below 56 years.
- Age relaxation of the candidate as per Govt. rules.
III. Educational Qualification –
Candidate educational qualification details for IB 2017 Recruitment will be as follows –
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Have an Experience in related post or Trade.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Communications Engineering.
- Regular service in central or state government in the related pay band.
Note – For more details visit official Notification which is given below.
IV. Application Fee –
No application fee applied for Ministry of Home Affairs Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2017-2018.
V. Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for IB 2018 Posts will be based on below-mention criteria –
- Screening of documents
- Personnel documents
VI. Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to view or download full job notification details about IB Group A, B & C Posts 2017 then you can download Official Advertisement details from here.
VII. How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for IB Posts 2018.Before applying for a new post you have to follow below mention instruction carefully –
- First, download an Application Form with the help of below mention link.
- Now fill the Application Form carefully.
- Attach all relevant documents like Copies of APAR/ACR (last 5 years), Vigilance Clearance Certificate, Integrity certificate, statement of major/minor penalty and Cadre Clearance Certificate along with the application form.
- Name of Applied post should be clearly mentioned on Application Form Envelop.
- Now send application Form to – Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of application – 16/12/2018
- Last date for submission of application – 15/02/2018