IB Recruitment 2018
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is India’s internal intelligence agency. It was recast as the Central Intelligence Bureau in 1947 under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The reason for the perception may be because, in 1885, Major General Charles MacGregor was appointed Quartermaster General and head of the Intelligence Department for the British Indian Army at Simla. The objective then was to monitor Russian troop deployments in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of British India through the North-West during the late 19th century.
In 1909, the Indian Political Intelligence Office was established in England in response to the development of Indian revolutionary activities, which came to be called the Indian Political Intelligence (IPI) from 1921. This was a state-run surveillance and monitoring agency. The IPI was run jointly by the India Office and the Government of India and reported jointly to the Secretary of the Public and Judicial Department of the India Office, and the Director of Intelligence Bureau (DIB) in India, and maintained close contact with Scotland Yard and MI5.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018 Online 1054 Security Assistant (Executive) Vacancy
The IB has issued a job notification for 1054 vacancies under recruitment notice on Oct 2018. IB invites online applications form eligible candidates for the post of Security Assistant (Executive). Applies for this post can start from date 20/10/2018 and The last date application form 10/11/2018 from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
IB Recruitment 2018 for 1054 vacancies other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, and selection process information are given below:
IB Recruitment Post Details:
|Name Of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name Of The Post||Security Assistant (Executive)|
|No. Of Vacancies||1054|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||20/10/2018|
|Last Date to Apply||10/11/2018|
Name & Number Of Vacancies:
- Security Assistant (Executive) – 1054 post
- Maximum of Age- 27 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxation as govt rule.
- IB Security Assistant (Executive) for post Candidates should have the 10th pass.
Application & Examination Fee:
- Fee for the Post Rs.50/- UR & OBC Candidates
- No fee for SC/ST/Female candidates.
- Written Test
- Merit List
How to Apply:
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Enter a valid Email Id in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of all relevant document along with Photo & Signature.
- Pay application fee online through Net banking, Debit card or Credit card.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
Important Dates & Links:
|Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|