IBBI Recruitment 2018 – Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) has issued a job notification for 18 vacancies under recruitment notice 2018.IBBI invites online application for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Post.All eligible candidate can apply online for these post by 14/03/2018.
IBBI Asst Manager 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
IBBI Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) –
No of Vacancy – 18 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for IBBI Vacancy 2018 post is as follows –
- For General candidate – 28 year
- For OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation for 3 years
- For SC/ST candidate – Upper age relaxation for 5 years
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 28150-55600 per month for IBBI Officer Grade A post.
Educational Qualification –
- CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce.
- Candidate must have knowledge of MS Office, Word and Excel Applications.
Application Fee –
Application fee details for IBBI post-2018 is given below –
- For General & OBC candidate – Rs. 500
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate – No Fees
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for IBBI Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Online Exam
- Group discussion
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply online for IBBI Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, access online application page by below link.
- Now fill the online application form carefully.
- Upload all relevant document like – Age proof, Photo & Signature, Educational certificate and Caste certificate along with the application form.
- Enter valid Email ID and Mobile Number in the application form.
- Make online payment for application fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS and Mobile
- Take print out of Online application form.
Admit Card –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for IBBI Manager Vacancy 2018 post.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 22/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Online Application – 14/03/2018
- Last date for printing your application – 29/03/2018
- Online Fee Payment – 22/02/2018 to 14/03/2018