IBWB Recruitment 2018 – Intelligence Branch West Bengal (IBWB) has issued a job notification for 40 vacancies in West Bengal Police.IBWB invites application for Police Driver post under recruitment notice 2018.All eligible candidate can apply for this post by 15/03/2018.
IBWB Police Driver 2018 post other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee and selection process information are given below.
IBWB Recruitment 2018 Post Details –
1. Police Driver Post –
No of Vacancy – 40 post
Age limit –
Candidate age limit for WB Police Driver Recruitment 2018 is as follows –
- For General candidate – 21-40 years
- For SC/ST/OBC candidate – Upper age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale –
All selected candidate will get Rs. 11500 p.m for IBWB Vacancy 2018 post.
Educational Qualification –
- Candidate should be 8th passed out from a recognised Board.
- A candidate has a valid LMV Driving License.
- At least 3 years working experience in Driving.
Application Fee –
Please check official notification page for application fee details.
Selection Process –
Candidate selection procedure for IBWB Recruitment 2018 post will be based on below criteria –
- Driving Test
- Medical Test
Notification and Advertisement –
If you want to know detailed information about Intelligence Branch West Bengal Police Recruitment – Driver Post, then you can download full official advertisement details from here.
How to Apply –
All eligible candidate can apply offline for IBWB Recruitment 2018 post.Follow below instruction to apply for a new post –
- First, download an application form by below link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents.
- Send Application Envelop to – Intelligence Branch West Bengal, 13 Lord Sinha Road, Kolkata – 700071.
Admit Card –
All applicant can take print out of their admit card from here, who applied for West Bengal Police Driver Post-2018.
=> Admit Card
Important Dates –
- Starting date for submission of Application Form – 27/02/2018
- Last date for submission of Application Form – 15/03/2018